If you are feeling desperate for a vacation but are also scared of having to cancel and losing out on your money, you should check out these 100% refundable travel deals from Travelzoo. Travelzoo is partnering with travel brands across the world and offering their customers peace-of-mind booking with a 100% refund policy. This way you can book your dream vacation, and if something happens where you are unable to go due to COVID, you simply cancel and get your money back.
From glittering beaches and dreamy villages to rugged canyons and gourmet cuisine, discover why Crete is ranked among the best islands in Europe by Travel+Leisure. This member-favorite, all-inclusive trip takes care of all the logistics so you can eat, drink, sleep and repeat worry-free.
Depart from the following cities:
– Los Angeles
– Fort Lauderdale
– Roundtrip airfare to Heraklion, the capital of Crete
– Transfers between the airport and hotel
– 7 nights’ accommodations at the 5-star CHC Athina Palace Resort & Spa
– An upgraded Sea View room
– All meals and drinks (even the boozy kind)
– All taxes, except for a hotel tax of 4€ per person, per night
Two guests can stay for 2 nights in an upgraded, Deluxe Room
– $265 … check in through April 30, 2022
– Add additional nights for $119
– Daily breakfast for two guests
– One bottle of wine (one per stay)
– Early check-in at 3 p.m. and late checkout at noon, plus 10% discount at the hotel’s restaurant
– Price is based on two guests per room (not per person) and includes VAT (value-added tax), though a 2.88€ tourism tax per, per night is not included (payable on site)
This year, not only was this hotel named in Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Awards, but Condé Nast Traveler also put it on their list of top resorts in eastern Mexico, while Forbes says the spa is reason enough to book a stay. Needless to say, NIZUC Resort & Spa makes for a dreamy Cancun vacation.
Now, Travelzoo members can save nearly $900 on 3-night stays at this 5-star resort that also sits on Cancun’s only private beach.
– Two people spend three nights in an Ocean View Deluxe Room – $1475 … check in July 1 – Dec. 17, 2021. $1999 … check in Jan. 9 – Feb. 26, 2022
– Stay for 5 nights starting at $2455 and add extra nights to a 3- or 5- night stay starting at $495 per night
– Prices above include hotel taxes (reg. 19%) and is per room (not per person)
– Travelzoo member perk: One Hydrotherapy Session for two people ($232 value)
– Not available: Nov. 1-30, 2021; Feb. 18-20, 2022
Nothing says lavish quite like a private cottage in the rolling vineyards of Napa. Book a weekday getaway this summer and find yourself sipping vino in a rocking chair on your front porch while saving over 60% — that’s more than $775 off per night.
– For $499 per night, stay in a King Garden Cottage, Sundays-Thursdays through September
– These cottages typically go for $1275 per night and feature a private backyard with a firepit, indoor and outdoor showers, and even a machine that dispenses Napa Valley wines by the glass
– Travelzoo member perks: (1) Daily $50 food-and-beverage credit; (2) A welcome bottle of wine upon arrival, per stay
– Upgraded cottages and suites are also discounted
Per Travel + Leisure, Bali “stands alone in its incomparable beauty,” and it’s not hard to see why: Here you’ll find a dramatic landscape of ancient stone temples along rice paddy- and jungle-covered foothills, giving way to soaring, active volcanoes.
Two guests can stay for 5 nights through June 2023
$999 … 750-square foot One-Bedroom Club Suite, complete with a private patio and secluded outdoor tub — you’ll also receive one 60-minute Balinese massage for two
$1699 … 3000-square foot One-Bedroom Pool Villa — as the name suggests these come with private pools — you’ll also receive one 60-minute Balinese massage for two and one floating breakfast for two.
– All guests receive daily breakfast, personal butler service and these bonus perks
– For +$200 per stay, receive the following add-on experiences ($550 value): Roundtrip airport transfers for two — normally these cost an additional IDR 1,000,000 (approx. $70), two 3-course lunches or dinners for two at the Tempayan Restaurant on site, your choice of one 60-minute Balinese massage or one hot-air balloon ride for two, your choice of rice-field trekking or a hike up Campuhan Hill for two, following by one sunset cocktail per person
– Prices are based on two guests sharing a room (not per person), and include VAT (value-added tax)
– Add extra nights to your trip from $219 (must be purchased with a valid 5-night voucher)
– Not available: April 5-6, 2022; July 7-9, 2022